Thursday, August 25, 2005

"God don't make lonely girls..."



So the CD that the above song line belongs to made it into my player on the way to Ames and it reminded me how many of the songs I enjoy on there, even the radio played ones which tend to get on my nerves. But then again, I bought the CD back around middle school so the annoyances could be trumped by time. It also provided me the opportunity to post this picture of three of us in our apartment. I'll have to get an updated one with Katie sometime. Back the the music... I especially like Invisible City because his voice is hot on that track, and Josephine just because. Guess the CD and artist/group and you don't win anything but a time check of how old you are :). If you're The Cheat and look up the answer, it's ok, I won't tell.

On the school front: week one is done (oh yeah, no Friday class!). My most time intensive class looks like French and only one class presents the need and opportunity to multitask. This is good because then I will only feel like I could be doing something more productive twice a week instead of the usual twice each day. I am also proud to say that I have started on my workout attempt for the semester and so far it's going well. I'm going to make a formal plan on here so that I have to live up to my post and not just what is in my mind.

And now to make this post more interesting to you, here is the most awesome college apartment artwork ever! I know you're jealous...

5 comments:

Jason said...

Dude, that CD was huge my freshman year of college. One Headlight played at least 4 times an hour on every pop/rock station. 6th Avenue Heartache is still part of my listening rotation.

Sweet picture. Too bad it's not a liger.

Samantha said...

I think the date on the back of the balloon picture is 1971, so we're going retro. And do you think I look a little tired in the first picture? :)

Jason said...

I like listening to the Neptunes, do you?

Samantha said...

B-19 BINGO!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you just totally reminded me of 'Canned Heat' by Jamiroquai. Didja take it off any sweet jumps lately?

-- I