Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Don't try this anywhere but home

So I have found the PennySaver good for two things so far: finding events to go to if I'm really desperate and making me laugh. The latter especially when my roommate is trying to figure out the acronyms in the personal adds. But today my humor was found in an ad for Muddy Waters which included some cheesy pick-up lines at the bottom. So for your personal enjoyment I am including them under the suggestion that you never actually try them unless you're already dating or married to your victim.

"You be my Dairy Queen and I'll be your Burger King. You treat me right, I'll do it your way."
"You must be an adverb, because you sure do modify me."
"I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your BedRock."

Wow, those are some winners. There was a fourth, but I had heard it before and it's not all that funny. Anyway, enjoy at your own risk!

No comments: