Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm a big kid now

I have made my big step toward the world after school; I accepted a job! I'll be working at Intermec with all of the cool people and living with my good friend Jordan again. Now that I have a job set up for myself, I wish I could transfer my other offers to people who are still waiting or at least help them more than by just listening to their worries. The Bobby Mcferin song doesn't seem to help much either...

In other news, everyone should go to the Frightmare Forest on October 15th and 22nd and pay for parking so Ballroom can earn some money! I will be doing the parking thing and NOT scaring because I'm such a chicken that I wouldn't be able to scare anyone else. So as long as you're not scaring me, happy haunting season!

4 comments:

crturboguy said...

Congrats! See... you just couldn't stay away from us.

--JOsh

PS You look tired. ;)

Jason said...

Josh is right, you look tired.

Somebody who's first name is a type of wire fence, and whose email box is /dev/null had the following quote:

"Thank you for coming here, we should hang out everyday and be best friends."

Have you listened to the Neptunes lately?

Samantha said...

Hey now, I haven't actually signed anything yet, so wait a bit to start picking on me again! And try to spread out your attacks... This was a pretty heavy downpour even for you. :-P

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Samantha, I'll pick on you on the 15th... buhuhwuhuh!!!