Sunday, July 03, 2005

So hi...

Ryan convinced me to join in the fun so if you don't like my posts, blame him. Since I created this blog I have been trying to decide if I am going to introduce myself or not. I figure I will be nice and give you a little information to go off of, but it's up to you to find out more. To start of, I am a proud Iowa State student and I also happen to be a Computer Engineer. "Why?" you may ask. Well it all started with these little guys, Rug Warrior Pros, and then CELTS, my learning community. Besides computers I have a wide range of interests and unless it has anything to do with scary things or hospital related stuff I'll try almost anything once. Well this should be enough information for now. I will probably post again after I raid tonight.

Peace

No comments: