Tuesday, November 01, 2005

m-bear-ass-ing





I guess this is my chance to clean out some of my old pictures that demonstrate moments in my college career. This gem on the left is me as a gangsta, aka let's see how many layers of clothing we can put on Samantha. You can't tell, but I actually had a pair of my jeans on, a pair of Keith's jeans on, some of Jon's sweatpants on, moccasins, my shirt and a pep band jersey and visor.





Down here we have me playing flag football freshman year. Our team, the Tangerine Speedos, never got a single point the entire season. That was our claim to fame I guess. I do have to say that although I'm not good at playing football, at one point I could actually throw the ball and make it spiral!


















This last picture is the only Halloween themed photo that I could find handy. I don't know what I was supposed to be other than a red head wearing black, but my roommate made a pretty mean archangel! Oh that's also her up above in the picture on the left if you want to know what she looked like normally.

3 comments:

---ryan said...

Joey: [dressed in all of Chandler's clothes] Hi, I'm Chandler. Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

Anonymous said...

How time flies... ;oþ

Aaron Hurd said...

Dang. Perhaps we should all get together some time and compile our pictures or make a DVD. I remember during our freshman year when I would always come over to Anthony House. Craziness.