Thursday, December 08, 2005

DONE!

If you don't like sap, skip to the next section...
I am finally done with everything college (undergraduate anyway), and the sky is even snowing to celebrate! I guess at points like this it's natural to reminisce a little, so I did a (very) brief look back and found it funny how the bad times tend to disappear and you start off only remembering the good ones. Maybe it's the adrenaline of being done and getting to rub it in everyone else's face, but either way I am happy to be graduating!

Next section
My roommate sent me this link from USA Today about how they can't find who the top 10 patent holders are in the US. It is quite entertaining not only why they can't find out, but also two potential top inventors in the US include a foreigner and a flower guy. It makes me proud to be in such a country...

3 comments:

Jason said...

Rock on, I remember from recent experience just how great it is to be done with school. You're right, all of the bad times just kind of fade away.

I remember my final day of undergrad perfectly still. Cinco de Mayo, 2000. We were in the bars doing tequilla shots between classes by 9 am. Good times, good times.

So, when are you heading back to the city of 5 smells?

Samantha said...

I'm moving back today (Friday) so anyone who wants to unload crap feel free to help:)

---ryan said...

So, now that you are done with school, and have some free time...how long until you get your first patent?